Purchasing Real Estate in Florida-USA | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
Premium

Purchasing real estate in the Beautiful State of Florida should really be a pleasant experience.  Every region has its own culture and a wide range of history.  In my Gulf Coast region of Manatee County, we enjoy the beach, islands, boating, fishing, diving, etc. on both the Gulf of Mexico and Manatee River.  Purchasing a vacation home is economical at this time and provides you with a sound investment.  Once you locate a reliable real estate agent and secure your financing if applicable, you can begin your real estate search.  You can expect to sign an offer to purchase and provide proof of funds if paying cash or a preapproval letter.  Once accepted, a title company is selected, generally by the seller.  You will be expected to place an escrow deposit to show good faith that you intend to complete the transaction barring any issues.  Inspections are strongly recommended and will take place within 15 days of your executed contract.  When you locate your dream property, you may close your transaction in as soon as three weeks if this is a cash transaction or six weeks if you obtain financing.  It is not necessary for you to be in the area on closing day.  I personally have handled a large volume of long distance closings without issue.  Please feel free to contact me at your convenience should you have any questions regarding the purchase of real estate in Florida.

All the best,

Kathy Przybyla Kloth

Broker/Owner

WorldOne Realty, LLC

@WorldOneRealty

socialsharing+share